DATES AND RATES
|Dates for 2018|
|Session 1||June 4 – June 15|
|Session 2||June 18 – June 29|
|Session 3||July 2 – July 13 (closed July 4th)|
|Session 4||July 16 – July 27|
|Rates for 2018|
Early bird (thru 3/01/18)
Tuition (as of 3/02/18)
|2 wks/1 session||$825 ($412.50/wk)||$850 ($425/wk)|
|4 wks/2 sessions||$1,565 ($391.25/wk)||$1,615 ($403.75/wk)|
|6 wks/3 sessions||$2,220 ($370/wk)||$2,295 ($382.50/wk)|
|8 wks/4 sessions||$2,765 ($345.62/wk)||$2,865 ($358.13/wk)|
Our Counselor-In-Training program which is designed to develop our oldest campers’ leadership skills is an available discounted program for campers at least 13 years of age and entering 9th, 10th and 11th graders. Click here to learn more.
- Field Trip Fee (entering 6, 7, & 8th graders): $50 per session (includes two field trips with lunch).
- 3rd Session field trip fee will be discounted $25 due to one less field trip.
- A $25 Early Bird Discount PER SESSION ENROLLED before or on March 1st.
- Multiple Session Discount (reflected above) – 5% off two, 10% off three, 15% off four.
- Sibling Discount (3 or more attending at once) – 10% off the 3rd, 4th and 5th child’s tuition. (Discount does not apply to transportation or extended day programs).
- *Session Three Enrollments will be discounted an additional $25.
- **8 Week Camper Tuition already has session three discount built-in.
- Camper tuition includes a camp t-shirt, a morning snack, an afternoon popsicle, lunch on Fridays and a 5 X 7 group photo (mailed in Jan.).
What is Optional?
(Click on the topic below to learn more about the options and their fees.)